I am honored that you are here.
Please Note: YOU’RE COVERED GORGEOUS sessions are currently booked through May 30, 2018. If you’d still like to discuss working with me and would like to get on my “wait” (I really don’t like that term) list, please click here to contact me and we can set up a time to talk.
However; if you are anxious to get started sooner, let me know and I can refer you to some other fabulous coaches that I trust implicitly.
Please know that I don’t do this to be exclusionary, but because I put 100% into each client on these programs, and I practice what I teach around knowing my limits. I want to make sure each client gets the utmost care. I am so very grateful for your interest and I want to make sure you get the very best support you need; when YOU want it.
…Have worked with me already either privately, are in the midst of, or have recently wrapped up one of my group coaching programs and have a good grip on the basics I teach, but would like to move ahead learning and growing through refined insider strategies that = even more, advancing, progress
…Were on the “I’ve GOT this”, lifestyle program” for a while, but stepped off for a while due to work/ life challenges/other less-than-fab distractions – and need a refresher to keep you feeling fabulous
…Are a self-sufficient gal, but know that the powerful you get from laser sharp private coaching support can deepen your journey, and get you where you want to be, and to reside there
…Hit the same walls time and again, and want to break-thru any glass ceilings blocking your path, once and for all – with empowering tactics to help you leave those struggles in the dust
…Know that life balance is they key to aging brilliantly, is steady hormones, vibrant energy, and a strong spiritually driven mindset… but you don’t feel totally confident about keeping it all rolling without support.
This program is for the gal who’s on her journey to her sacred goals, but needs the occasional touch-up session to make sure she’s still aligned with her most nourishing lifestyle.
When you need them, you can book 1-1 sessions with me, not on a weekly schedule, but for when you need them most; because sometimes you might need a little more time in a week or two, and sometimes you are rolling along just fine on your own.
Together, we’ll hone your eating, exercise & mindset approach, pinpoint the food & thinking that fuels you best, keeping you totally confident towards getting your very best you.
Whether you’re working on some things solo after, one of my group programs, you are in midst of one on my D.I.Y. Clean & Lean Cleanse’s or my Clean & Lean Group Program’s, I’ll give you extra one + one support to help you continue to make the small, steady shifts that lead to extraordinary transformation.
A peek at some things we can jump into together:
- Body Image: learn to ditch the negative self talk and mental patterns that keep you wedged in a cycle of gain-lose-GAIN. We’ll also explore the reasons why those voices pop up for you in the first place… and how to show them the door.
- Conquering cravings: why do burning desires for dark chocolate, chardonnay, Red Vine licorice or truffle salted popcorn hit you like a freight train like clockwork? What triggers them? And how can you reverse-engineer those cravings to learn what you need to from them and move on from them, finally?
- What’s keeping it on: if you’re having a hard time shaking off those first or last 10 pounds, we’ll uncover exactly what’s keeping you in stuck, and how to solve it
- Tuning in, stepping up: learn how to listen in for the needs of your lovely lady body as she maneuvers through the midlife changes on life’s road
- Making it stick: we’ll explore what permanent change really means, and how to put it to work – for a deliciously nourished body and life
- Supplement secrets: there’s a sea of advice about vitamins and other dietary add-ons that might be confusing you completely. I’ll teach and guide you around supplements specifically for you, to cut through the BS, along with your healthcare provider, and help you demystify exactly what your body needs
- The motivated mojo mindset: we’ll go over strategies to keep you excited about your path, and equipped with the education to support the new body and lifestyle you’ve been moving towards.
If you’re ready here’s the deal
- Private 60-minute sessions with me, via phone or Skype, to see where you are on your goals, and refine any strategies as needed
- Email access to me for the time we’re together for 48 hours after or before our scheduled session with a 48 hour turn around, usually sooner. I’m on it.
- Recipes, how-to’s, and any other resources you might need along the way
Are you ready to start feeling your best again: long term?
Let’s put you back on, or keep you on the road to looking & feeling absolutely incredible.
THREE 60-minute Sessions (to be used in 2 months)
Your investment: $510.00 (or $170/session)
PLEASE NOTE THE FINE PRINT:
I require at least 1 week’s notice to set up a 1-1 call time with me, but my inbox is available to you in the interim.
As noted at the very top, these package options are ONLY available for my current & past group program participants & alumni clients. Why? Because they are tailored for the people who have already had experience working with me and they would like more support, and we already know (and love) each other. I am not a coach who wants to EVER take on working with more people than I can really help, at a time. I’m not saying this to seem like an exclusive diva, but because I care deeply about my clients and I know my limits. I truly want all of my peeps to get the amazing results they deeply desire, (and they do). So that means I only work with a certain amount of people at a time so that I can be available when they need me the most.
HOWEVER, WITH THAT SAID:
Sometimes, I will break the rules on this one because: I really don’t do that great with rules, so if you are interested in these sessions, please email me and tell me a little about you, and what’s up. AND if there’s any way I can help, I will! But please don’t click the buttons above beforehand, because, that just leaves us in an awkward situation and I wouldn’t want that for either of us. Just hit me up via email and we’ll figure something out, O.K?
with Love & Respect,